Wednesday, January 9, 2008

MINI HK PREORDER ITEMS ARRIVED!

sucky!!!!!! so many items oos!!!! )))): *sniff sniff*
OOS:
0331, 0013, 0726, 0276
i will need all those who are affected to email me ur bank a/c type and no. asap! those who arent affected, email me to let me knw if ure opting for postage or meetup!

MEETUPS AT BISHAN ON SUNDAY 3RD FEB 4.30 PM! EMAIL ME IF URE COMING IF NOT I WONT BE BRINGING UR ITEMS! THOSE WHO OPT FOR POSTAGE, TRANSFER ME THE POSTAGE FEE (posb sav 124-74903-4) BY FRI SO I CAN MAIL UR ITEMS ON SAT!!! those who fail to do so will have their items posted out earliest mon.

refunds will be made every weds and sat !

ALL BUYERS TAKE NOTE:

DO NOT SMS ME UNNECESSARILY e.g. spam my inbox with sms like why arent the items here yet. check the spree status for supplier's note. I WILL ONLY REPLY SMSES THAT ARE IMPORTANT e.g. confirmation of meetups blah blah. im spending a lot of money on sms alr so dont be unreasonable and say shitty stuffs like im being irresponsible not to reply ur sms. if u didnt check preorder status ( nv note that items are not here yet/ nv note that items are being shipped, nv take the trouble to check location of parcel with tracking no. provided), who's the one being irresponsible??

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.